Saturday, September 8, 2012

Brin and garbage finds

BRINLEE!
Brin is starting to feed yourself. The only problem is that our dining area is carpeted. So I usually stick her in the kitchen when she wants to feed herself.
Brin eating corn on the cob

 Yogurt! Yum!
Brin loves putting her arm around your neck and laying her head down.
She was even doing this with Aunt Misti when she came to visit. Sadly no pics.

 If I would let her, she would do this all day long! : )
 She also loves horsey rides. Especially when they are from daddy.



My treasures!
One of the many things that I have loved about Portland is the things that people throw away here. They are crazy! But I'm fine with it : )
Brin and I take a walk out to the trash to check it out a few times a week : ) Each one has something wrong with it, but I think I will be able to fix them up.
I hope no one around here finds my blog and tries to reclaim their stuff!
 Since McKay is in school all day I have to figure how to get it myself. It's a pretty good workout!
 I think I may refinish this one to match with Brin's other little dresser.
 Plus our entertainment Center that I already blogged about.


1 comment:

  1. Is that a teeny little pigtail in Brinlee's hair? She's as cute as always!

    Those are some pretty great dumpster treasures!!

    ReplyDelete