Wednesday, September 26, 2012

On September 4th

We celebrated our 3rd year anniversary! We went to the Multnomah Falls and hiked around.
If you squint really hard you can make out Brin and I on the right.
 Ha love Brin's hair

 We hiked the mile hike to the top

 Brin did so good! McKay and I switched off who carried her and she hated it! She was wanting to walk the whole way up, but we didn't have all week : )

 A pic of the city on our way back.
I feel so blessed to be married to McKay! He is such an amazing person. Sometimes I have dreams where I have forgotten who I married and I'm freaking out worried I married the wrong person then at the end I realize I married McKay and it's the best feeling in the world!
McKay has been working so hard at school and is doing really well! He just ended his first mini 6 week semester and had the weekend without worries woohoo! Then started his fall semester on Monday. Brin and I are so proud of our daddy! Love you babe : )

1 comment: