Brinners and I had a little photo shoot last week! This little bridge is in our apartment complex. I love having a camera! I think besides my family it would be at the top of my list of things I would grab if there was a fire.
It's really hard to get her to look at the camera. That's why most of the pics she is looking somewhere else.
LOVE the pictures!!! So cute! I love Brinlee's bunny. Does she still love that little giraffe?!? Love the one where she is waving bye bye! :) Thanks for posting. Miss you!
Thomas S. Monson - I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and non-existent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey -- now.
Oh, my those are so cute! Don't forget your camera in December!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pictures!!! So cute! I love Brinlee's bunny. Does she still love that little giraffe?!? Love the one where she is waving bye bye! :) Thanks for posting. Miss you!
ReplyDelete