Thursday, March 3, 2011

Super Mar!

I tittled this post Super Mar, because that's what everyone in high school chanted during his basketball games (referring to McKay and his awesome 3s).
McKay had a game saturday night and did awesome! Like always. He had 29 points and 8 assists. He was 7 for 10 on 3s and a couple of them were back to back. The crowd just kept saying gezz as I just proudly smiled and took videos! His whole team is awesome, a good bench and all. So they won! McKay has a game on saturday is going to be on internet through BYU-I website. So if you get a chance tune in.
Here's a picture of some of McKay's fan club. Thanks for coming guys! We really apprreciate the support!

McKay's cousin Jeri with her husband Jon, & 3 kids
Abby, Spencer, and Leann (they are awesome!)

And here are a few awesome videos of McKay, taken by yours truly!
McKay's # 23.
In this video He steals it and gets an assist. Then when the other team gets the ball, he rebounds off a missed shot and goes down and hits a 3. Which he makes look so simple!

In this video at the very beginning, he has an assist and then the other team can't seem to get the ball back in without our team steeling it away and shooting. I think it happens twice. (sorry kind of a hard video to see)

3 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow! McKay is something else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. McKay, I'm pretty sure you taught Jimmer everything he knows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah McKay you should be playing at BYU not BYU-I! You're awesome! You make it look so easy! I wish I didn't have to work on Saturday & I would come to the game!

    ReplyDelete