Saturday, March 26, 2011

McKay "Jimmer" Pearson

McKay is going to be in the BYU-I competitive basketball game tonight at 8! It's going to be broad casted on the internet so make sure to tune in!
directions to watch on the internet:
go to byui.edu
click on quick links
click on activities
click on sports on the left side
go down to the very down and on the left side there will be a link that says live steaming (its under webcasting)
or click here


McKay had a semi-final game on thursday. He did awesome! He shot 13/15! And made all of his free-throws and had 37 points!!! It was broad casted on the internet with announcers, where they said, "McKay Pearson is like the Jimmer for BYU-I". That's right! My husband the celebrity athlete here at BYU-I. I so proud of you Kay! love ya

7 comments:

  1. Go Jimmer! I mean McKay! That's awesome! I mean 37 points?! That's incredible. Wish I could be there. Good luck McKay!!!! Ashley cheer loud for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. McKay says thanks! And I will cheer as loud as I can! have fun tonight, wish you could be here. We need to get together soon! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah shucks! I just saw this Sunday morning! I would have watched! How did the game go? How did McKay play?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt Judy,
    Ya sorry I kind of posted that late. They lost, but it was a really good game. They were always within a couple points of each other. We were up by 4 with a minute and half left then the other came back and won it. McKay did awesome as always. This team was by far the best team they had played during the season. They were both undefeated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We watched the entire live stream and McKay was amazing. The live stream commentor mentioned several times how good McKay has been this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love watching my brothers play basketball, it was so close....
    37 points......can I get a whoot whoot! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so awesome!! Congrats McKay!!

    ReplyDelete