GIRL!!!! We are so excited! I'll post some ultrasound pics later it takes a long time to get it onto the computer. But The appiontment went really good. The doc said nothings wrong and everything looks good! Which is very comforting. It's time to get going on that Nursey! And figuring out a name for our little junior miss (That's her name until we figure that out)
Razorbill
15 hours ago
HURRAY!!! Nothing like a darling little girl to spoil. I loved my little baby girl, and know you will too!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so exciting! One more for mamas intuition! It's always right! :)
ReplyDeleteWahoo! Girls are SO much more fun to buy baby gifts for than boys are! And if you need help with a name, I keep suggesting "Judy" and no one has taken me up on it yet...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Having a girl first seems to be the Kenison thing. There have only been a few exceptions ...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations again! Have you bought any cute girl stuff? By the way Ashley I love your cute little bump. You are definitely on of those that glows when they are pregnant.
ReplyDeleteI already bought her a pair of shoes.....
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Girls are so fun. Congrats guys!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you both!! Wow it feels like your pregnancy is just flying by! Soon she'll be in your arms! We're really happy for you both :)
ReplyDeleteYay for girls! They really are so fun. Congrats! And good luck with the nursery, name deciding and shopping (oh the shopping!)
ReplyDelete