So on our trip we....ate at in-n-out! Pretty good!
Watched BYU vs Utah! Pretty fun game- Utah got Jimmered (a little bit) in a sold out game.
Bought our baby girl her first pair of shoes!!
This picture was from one of my basketball games. (Not part of the trip)
And just a shot of the in-n-out burger! Looks like a heart attack to me! lol
It's good to see baby Pearson building her shoe wardrobe already : )
ReplyDeleteCute shoes! I'm jealous about your weekend. The game & In&out! Those trips get harder once the baby comes, so enjoy that now!
ReplyDeleteActually believe or not McKay bought the shoes. He talked about getting baby Jorden shoes from Utah from the time the trip was first planned. He didn't care if it was a boy or girl. And when he saw these shoes, his whole face brighten up. And I couldn't say no to him! And McKay did this post! Thanks McKay I was feeling so sick last night and I think it would of been about month before you would of seen pics from this trip if it wasn't for Kay. Love you!
ReplyDeleteOh that burger looks so good!
ReplyDelete