Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The bump

This is when I was about 11 weeks along. I was pretty proud of this little bump.
 I was about 13 weeks here. Forgive me for the first 2 pics, I kind of have a forced smile in these, if I remember right I was getting sick just moments before.
This is my most updated picture. I am about 17 weeks here. I know there's still not much here, but it feels like a lot to me.  I had just bought my first pair of Maternity jeans and shirt. McKay laughs at me every time I wear them. (I think he jealous and secretly wishes they made some for men) : ) I LOVE maternity jeans! I wasn't really looking forward to wearing maternity clothes but, I think I might wear these when I am not pregnant... ok maybe just during the holidays. That's ok right? And the hat I'm wearing is one My sister Jess made for me for my birthday. I love it! Can you believe she made it! I am now 19 weeks and feeling pretty good. I still get sick a few times a week and tired but not anything like I was a month ago. I need to get another updated pic. I'm pretty sure I'm even bigger then I am in this picture
 And heres the Handsome dad to be. My heart skips a beat everytime I think of him being a dad! He is so great with kids and I know he will be an amazing dad. There's no one else I would pick to go through this experience with. He has been so helpful already. He drags me out of bed most days to go to school (I'm still feeling really tired and can never get enough sleep). He also is so willing to help clean the house and cook dinner. And He ALWAYS does the dishes after dinner, sometimes he will let me help , but most of the time he won't let me. I love him soo much!


7 comments:

  1. Yeah, still looking like you had one too many tacos for lunch. But you definitely don't look like the toothpick I'm used to seeing.

    Let me just promise you, in a few months you will want to burn those maternity clothes!

    Love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, you are so darn cute. And McKay, you're pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Ashley, did anyone tell you that you left the size strip on your jeans? No? Well, I've worn one of those sticky strips in public too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word Ashley you are little and cute! You make that hat look pretty cute too :) McKay, I agree with Aunt Judy you are pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a cute prego. I hope i can be as cute as you when i am preggers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aunt Judy, ya McKay mention that I had my size strip on after he took all the pictures. At least he didn't let me go out in public with it on which I have done with tags and things a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are stinkin' cute Ashley! That's all I've got to say: )

    ReplyDelete