Saturday, June 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Brinlee

Our little girl, who I swear we just welcomed to our family a week ago, turned one! We are Sooo in love with her!
In honor of her B-day we threw a little party! Here are some of the pictures from the event.

There was lots of food...

Good Friends...


On a b-eautiful day...

And Large! bubbles!
Sorry I had a video of Brin with her cake but it's not working

Yesterday My sis Jess helped me take pictures of Brin. It was a lot of fun!
I was trying to recreate a picture found on Pinterest where a little girl is sitting next to her birthday cake. Yeah that did not happen! As soon as we set the cupcake down in front of her, she literally dove right in! It was pretty funny!









Earlier today we went to Porter Park and played on the splash park. The water was pretty cold, but I think Brin had fun.


 Try not to look directly at that lady's blaring white legs. You may regret it. I have no idea who they belong to!




 Our friends little girl said, "she looks like a cute homeless person in that towel" : ) kids say the darnest things don't they!

So here is a little about our Brinners:
-She is a super happy girl!
-She now does great with both naps and bedtime. She will lay right down and go to sleep without much issues
- She loves when mommy and daddy give her horsey rides.
- There has been no foods she hasn't liked... well yet. We are enjoying it while it lasts
- she says, dada a lot and every time I say, "say mama!" she says, "dada!" grr!!!
- She has never been a snuggler up until about a month ago now she will snuggle right before I lay her in her bed and on rare occasions she will other times like shown in the pic at Porter Park.
-This last week she will look at us and then turn her head sideways and giggle. Ya she thinks she pretty funny.
- If you say where's your nose? She will pick her nose!
- She will point to her belly button if you ask her where it is
- She will usually wave if you say goodbye
- She points at everything. Especially people. It looks like she is shooting a gun. It's pretty cute : )
- Brin loves when you chase after her and will giggle her heart out when you do.
- She started walking (post on that later) on Sat June 2. and is still taking it slow. But on the 21st she started taking off.
Well that's it! We love you Brinners!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, the cutest one year old EVER! I love the cupcake pictures. Looking forward to being with all of you over the 4th!

    PS Don't let this scare you, but those white legs kind of remind me of yours......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your cake pictures turned out WAY cuter than some boring old picture of Brinlee sitting next to a cake. You should put YOURS up on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley, she is SO adorable!!

    ReplyDelete