This last weekend we went up to Fairfield to visit McKay's side of the family. One morning at breakfast Mckay's Sister (Lacee)'s child said, "he got crazy head!" (She may have had slight bed head) : ) We all busted out laughing. Though I didn't get a picture of her bed head on that day, here is a little reenactment of what she looked like.
Okay so maybe it didn't quite look like this. But pretty darn close!
Bath time!
I remember My parents used to always spike our hair in the bath. Passing on the tradition!
Yesterday the funniest thing happened! McKay was laying down in the living room and Brinlee decided that there was a perfect little spot for her right between daddy's legs.
"Careful That's the danger zone Brinners" - McKay
She tends to sleep in the very corner of her crib like this. Maybe she was trying to tell me it was nap time? who knows. It was pretty darn cute though!
That's right Brin, I would run away too!
I Do Now
6 days ago





Hilarious! Hopefully she'll learn quickly that that's not a place to lay!
ReplyDelete