I had an appointment this morning, it was just a quick check up and they drew some blood. The doctor checked the baby's heart beat and said it sounded good and strong! That's always good to hear. We have now set date for the most exciting appointment! On Friday February 11 we get to find out what sex the baby is! We are so excited. I can't even explain how ready we are for this appointment! I feel like for the most part this pregnancy has flown by.
Before we have this appointment we want everyone to cast your vote on what you think it is. Boy or Girl.
Razorbill
16 hours ago
Girl For Sure!!
ReplyDeleteGirl!
ReplyDeleteWhat food have you been craving? I will base my decision on that.
ReplyDeleteGirl! Ive had dreams, it must be a sign! Although I had dreams I was having a girl, and well, Krew is not a girl. But I still think you're having a girl.
ReplyDeleteWell, I believe you know I think it's a boy. But just in case you don't, it's a BOY!
ReplyDeleteWell Aunt Judy I don't know if I really crave one particular food. If I see or smell something I usually really want it and I could eat pasta everyday! It always sounds good to me. But there hasn't been any food that I feel like I have to have everyday.
ReplyDeleteGirl!!
ReplyDeleteLove Holly Jones
Boy!!!
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about this for a long time, and I'm probably completely wrong, but I think it's a boy: )
ReplyDeleteI think it will be a boy! What do you think? Usually mothers have a natuarl instict on these kinds of things; I did! We're so excited for you guys!!
ReplyDelete