This is what happens when you live at school
One day when I was making dinner and needed some sour cream. When I opened the fridge I was excited to see that we had some. To my surprise when I opened it up, it was no longer sour cream. I wish I could put the smell on here so you could really get the whole experience. I put the lid back on and when McKay got home I asked him to smell the sour cream to make sure it still ok to use. HA I wish I got a picture of his face when he opened it. Priceless

That is disgusting! I know where to come if I ever need EXTRA SOUR sour cream.
ReplyDeleteOh so gross.Good trick though. I like your new picture? Who took it?
ReplyDeleteI didn't mean to question that I like your new picture. I really do like your new picture!
ReplyDeleteha someone in our ward took it.
ReplyDeleteEwwwww....
ReplyDeleteWell, I guess sour cream does go sour after all.
ReplyDelete