Thursday, February 4, 2010

What is that smell!

McKay and I moved on January 23 to our a new apartment! We are really excited to be finally moved in. (well somewhat moved in) We now have two bedrooms (and no we are not announcing anything : )) the other bedroom we use as our storage. We are working on getting Internet, so I won't be able to posted pictures for a couple days.
One thing we are having a problem with is the smell! When the lady was showing us the apartment, it was the first thing we noticed. She even warned us before hand that it smelled like old Asian food. Which it does! So far we have tired candles, 2 things of air fresheners, and we even tried putting vinegar in a bowl and leaving it out on the counter. All these things helped, but nothing has cured our problem yet. If anyone has any suggestion, please let us know!

4 comments:

  1. Ha well thanks Quincy. I hope you're right. When we know someone is coming over, we try our best to cover it up. But it always seems to come back, that's the prblem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a bummer. Have you tried glade plug-ins? I think vanilla is supposed to absorb odors, it might be worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for having an extra room! Sorry about the smell though! The only thing that I can think of is giving all surface a good scrubing, which I'm sure you've done. Anyways, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have carpet? They may have sucked the smell in. A good cleaning might help.

    ReplyDelete