Thursday, December 10, 2009

Starting our life in Rexburg

Here we are in our first appartment. The first week or so was crazy trying to unpack and get ready to start school. It's not bad having a small appartment, because it makes us feel like we have a lot of stuff!
Before

After









4 comments:

  1. Such a cute appartment! I love the stockings in the window :)It's probably easier for santa to come through a window rather than a fireplace anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley, If you guys want to be added to my blog list mine is private so email me your blogger email and I will add you guys! We will try to get together with you guys before you leave for Chrstmas!
    Elly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley, hope you don't mind if I join the fan club and peek in on your blog:) I love the pictures from your wedding, and your apartment looks so cute and homey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for the comments. We are not allowed to hand anything on the wall or else we will get fined and I know we will. So We have ended up leaning everything against the wall or hanging it on the window. Don't make fun of us! :)

    ReplyDelete