This is the only pic I got on the actual Halloween. Sad I know! I didn't realize I had not taken any pics until she was already in bed. it was just a really busy day. Halloween was a lot of fun though. We got together with a few other moms and had a halloween party. The kids had a blast!
Hallow's Eve Daddy was giving Brin and ducky (which she can say! But yet she can't say mama! Go Figure) a ride.
Reading Books with daddy before bedtime.
Bath time! Daddy usually does the baths. It's their bonding time. I suggested changing diapers be there bonding time, but for some reason he didn't go for it. I still remember when my dad did this to our hair in the bath! Course you could do this to my hair even when it wasn't wet. passing on the tradition! (Oct 29th)
Mckay requested that I make a homemade Macaroni and cheese. So I did last night. I got the recipe from Martha Stewart so you know it's got to be good! Brin LOVED it! What's with kids and mac and cheese? ....Ok it is pretty good : )
Today was such beautiful weather! We went walking at a park near our place.
Playing in the leaves
Trees here are so beautiful right now! This pic doesn't do it justice.
Getting excited after seeing a doggie. Portland is very dog friendly which Brin loves and McKay not so much.
Portland has tons of trails everywhere! This is pretty close to our apartment
Found my belly button!
Found a leaf twice my size!
Berries grow wild here. Which is weird when you see it in the store parking lot
Going down the slide!
As close to driving as I'm going to get for another oh, 18 years.
Brinners now says:
Dada
Ducky
Doggie (though it sounds a lot like ducky)
Mama Only once!
Ya
No
This is good progress! A month ago the doctor asked how many words she was saying, I said 2 kind of. And asked if I should be worried. (I wasn't too much but she was!) Her head size also went from 2% to 68% which she was also worried about. So we have to go back in in a month which is this week so she can measure her head to make sure it's not growing too fast. She said it could be fluid around her brain. Ok ya I can wait for a month and sit and wonder if she has fluid around her brain. But again I'm not real worried about it. I told her she understands a lot of stuff we say and she said well that's a good sign. I think she's fine and that part of the reason she may be lacking on the speaking is due to all the ear issues she has had. But she hasn't had any ear infections or ear drum eruptions in a good 3 months so things are getting better.























I keep telling you Ashley, you really, really don't want Brinlee to learn to say your name. Better she call for Dada at 2 am.
ReplyDeleteTrue true!
ReplyDeleteI love that picture of her with the giant leaf. She is so cute!
ReplyDelete