Our little girl will be 9 months this Thursday. Here Is what she has been up to this last month.
This is behind our apartment. It has a little hill that is just the right size for Bri to sled on.
Later that week McKay's brother Chad and family came up and we went sledding. In the picture below is Brinlee with her Cousin Charlotte. It was hard to get them both to look at the camera at the same time. So one Bri is looking and the other Charlotte is looking.
Bri sledding with daddy. She never really smiled. She just kind of had a shocked look the whole time. She was not really sure what she thought of being a big puff ball and speeding down a big hill.
Brinlee loves playing on our little keyboard. Our little child prodigy!
Brinlee loves sally the giraffe. She carries it everywhere she goes.
This last weekend we went up to Fairfield to say goodbye to McKay's Brother Tate. He is heading off on his mission to Ghana, Africa on Thursday. We are so excited for him, but will miss him a lot. He babysat Brinlee for us last semester. Brinlee loves her Uncle Tate!
Yesterday while I was making dinner Brinlee decided she was too hungry to wait. We had a couple of cookies in a bag on the microwave. I only looked away from her for like 2 seconds, by the time I turned back around the cookie was already in her tummy . I could tell she thought it was the best thing she had ever tasted.(I personally think her green beans are way better : )) Naughty girl! It was pretty cute.
And this morning Brinlee was helping with the dishes. Got to start them young! I love her little matching monkey outfit.
Razorbill
14 hours ago
Cute pictures! Can't wait to see you later this week!
ReplyDeleteWe are excited for you to come stay with us! We will party-harty!
ReplyDeleteShe is such a doll. Gotta love those big round eyes.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! I can't believe how much she is growing and changing! It's so weird seeing your pictures of snow. I almost forgot that yesterday was the first day of spring. I guess 70s and 80s in AZ does that to ya!
ReplyDeleteBrinlee is the cutest! I just can't get over her big blue eyes. So glad we saw her (and you and McKay :) yesterday!
ReplyDeleteRemember that phrase, "I just turned away for 2 seconds..." It's going to be a more regular part of your vocabulary! What a cute girl. --Denise
ReplyDeleteHey just read the comment Denise. Yes I have feeling your right! : )
ReplyDelete