Monday, November 21, 2011

Quarter of a century


Today is McKay Birthday! And Holy Moly, he's a quarter of a century years old!
On Saturday McKay and I went out with some friends (while we were out Megan, Tate, Jessica, Jorden and Krew decorated our apartment with Sports themed birthday decor.) When we got back to our place everyone jumped out and scared him half to death. It was pretty fun! We played some minute to win it games and ate cheesecake!









 On Sunday I made him a birthday dinner and I let him open a gift.

 Brinlee Helping me make McKay's birthday cheesecake.
Today I made him breakfast and left him a little note to find on his bus. I also taped a message on the back of every seat on the bus that said "Today is your bus driver's birthday, please sing happy birthday to him for me!" But of course McKay had to find the message before taking off and took them all down! That stinker! I was not happy about that! He opened his main gift which was a shadow box filled with things from his mission. I'll post a picture of it when it's complete.
And of course we had to go to twizzleberry (frozen yogurt) where you get 12 oz of free frozen yogurt!!!! It is so amazing! And while we were there our photo was taken by the owners and will be put on facebook! So take a look!


Well babe I hope you had an awesome birthday! You're the best and deserve the best!

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, old man! May your next quarter century be even better than your first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe you went to TwizzleBerry without me! Happy birthday anyway, McKay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA!! I will never forget the look on Mckay's face when we scared him with our surprise! Happy birthday Mckay!!
    And ash did you dye your hair? I REALLY like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and that cheesecake was the best ever! SOOOOO good!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha that was fun! Thanks so much for coming! And ya I did dye my hair. I can't believe that was only pics I got of the party. I wish I would of taken some of you guys.

    ReplyDelete