Saturday, November 5, 2011

Me Vs. Michael Jordan

My oh my! I'm surprised it took me this long to write this post. Who does McKay love know more?
                                                 The Wife             Vs.               Michael Jordan                     


The article: On msn.com today there was an article about Michael Jordan. In the article it had Michael's full name. 
The conversation: 
me: hey kay do you know what Michael Jordan's middle name?
Mckay: uh ya (as in who doesn't!) Jeffery.
me: wow impressive. whens his birthday?
Mckay: February 17, 1963
then he starts rambling facts of about him like these are facts about himself blah blah 6 championships blah!
me: geez! when's my birthday?
McKay: January 12th
me: What's my middle name?
McKay: E-lis This is when my eyes get big! then he adds the (a)
me: Oh my word!!!! Are you sure
McKay: um I don't know tell me
me: What countries have I been to?
McKay: ha I don't know.
I do have to give him a break, my middle is confusing it's spelled one way (Elise) and said another way (E-Lisa) And When I married McKay I did know how much he loved basketball and everything Michael Jordan. And honestly it's something I love about him.
Oh McKay I sure do love you!
In other news, Brinlee took a 3 1/2 hour nap today IN HER CAR SEAT!
 First of all she has never taken a nap longer then an 1 hour. Usually its about 20 min long. Second of all she's not the biggest fan of her car seat. It was amazing!

4 comments:

  1. Who does McKay let take goofy pictures of him that are posted on your blog, you or Michael? Oh, phew, he still loves you most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I believe he does love me! He lets me take goofy pictures of him, but doesn't know it's going onto the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Love this post! All of it, but especially that you got a 3 hour nap in from Brin! : ) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny! Gabe and I had a good laugh over this post. Oh the things we find out after we get married. It keeps things interesting doesn't it?:) I think Gabe and I could share this same scenario, except the heading would read, Me vs. Field and Stream:)

    ReplyDelete