Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thank goodness for cameras!


This last week has just flown by! I can't believe Brinlee's already a week old. I know that's not very old, but at this rate McKay and I will have grandkids next week. I am so glad we have cameras! She is already changing and growing so fast, it's nice to be able to capture some of it and cherish it forever.
Daddy and Brin taking a nap



Who says Babies can't smile yet? Brin is always smiling! Especially when she's asleep. I think she has smiled more than Mckay and I have since she has been home, if that's possible.
She tends to get swallowed up in her clothes. That big lump where her stomach should be are her legs all curled up in a ball. Kay and I got a pretty good laugh out of this

WE LOVE OUR BABY GIRL SOOOO MUCH!!! We are soaking up every minute of her!


5 comments:

  1. She is DARLING! So beautiful-I hope that she is a good baby. Love to you all, Aunt Marjie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I laughed at all these cute pictures. Yes, you're right-you'll have grandkids before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha so cute! We need to do a newborn shoot soon! That way you I can give you your maternity AND newborn pictures at the same time! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful. I love that smiling picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes grandkids take longer to arrive than you might expect! Enjoy your lovely little one!!

    ReplyDelete