Thursday, June 23, 2011

Brinlee Kay Pearson



Brinlee Kay Pearson was born June 22nd at 5:54 am. She weighed 5 pounds 6 ounces and was 17 3/4 inches. She is just a tiny little thing! The top picture is Ashley's first moment with her and the bottom picture is her first bath!





This is my first time holding her! She is such a sweet tiny little thing!


She has a long tounge! Enjoy the pictures! Come stop by and see her anytime!

7 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! she's so cute! Glad things went well for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!! I LOVE that picture of Ashley holding her for the 1st time. Brings a tear to my eye! Congratulations guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. COngrats to you guys!!!! Tiny little thing just like her momma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful! We can not wait to see you guys and your perfect little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks a lot like you, McKay! Congratulations, she is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute!!! Can't wait for Liam and I to get over our colds so we can come hold her!!! O man, you guys are making me so excited to hold our little girl!! Jeeze, ash looks amazing for just having had a baby too! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so cute! I can already tell she looks like Mckay: ) We can't wait to meet her. Chad and the girls wanna come meet her today, but I'll wait til my cold is all gone. Brinley smiled real big when I showed her Baby Brinlee's picture and told her her name was Brinlee too: ) Can't wait to hold her! And so glad everything went ok.

    ReplyDelete