Tuesday, September 21, 2010

new and improved

Remember that old frumpy me with my long lifeless hair. well I decided to make a change! with the help of a friend I made a few minor adjustments.

BEFORE PICTURES
This is last week holding new baby charlotte
(chad and misti's adorable new babe)


(please forgive the roots! yikes!)


AND AFTER..................TO BE CONTINUED!

3 comments:

  1. Ashley! Make your mom happy and post the after!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see it, Ash! Kurt told me he saw you on campus yesterday and said at first he didn't realize it was you because of you hair change. Then, of course, we saw you in your car on our way to Walmart, but I couldn't get a clear view. ;] I bet it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so mean...making me wait. I bet its cute but I didn't think it was bad before!

    ReplyDelete